The optimal candidate for the Finish Carpenter must:
- Have own carpentry tools
- Have a clean driving record
- Be honest and kind
- Quality work
- Be able to work alone
- Do basic framing
- Be able to remove and install doors
- Do base trim and crown molding installation
- Have drywall skills, including texturing
- Apply basic painting skills
- Not use foul language
- Have reliable transportation
- Be punctual
- Not have felonies or arrests for theft or violence
- Nor have neck and face tattoos or offensive visible tattoos
Pay Rate: $18-25 / hour (depending on experience)
Sharp communication skills are a must for the Finish Carpenter role, since you will be in direct contact with customers who seek your expertise and knowledgeable help.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
If you are considered for employment, please keep these important points in mind:
- Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a Drug Free Workplace that maintains a professional work environment for the safety of employees and clients alike.
- A background check is required for all candidates.
- Please know that visible tattoos may need to be covered with clothing during work hours.