The optimal candidate for the Lead Technician must:
- Have a clean driving record
- Leadership skills (lead a crew on job site)
- Have a think-on-your-feet attitude
- Apply exact texture matching skills
- Be honest and trustworthy to handle money
- Not use foul language
- Have reliable transportation
- Be punctual
- Not have felonies or arrests for theft or violence
- Nor have neck and face tattoos or offensive visible tattoos
Pay Rate: $14-20 / hour (depending on experience)
Sharp communication skills are a must for the Lead Technician role, since you will be in direct contact with customers who seek your expertise and knowledgeable help.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
If you are considered for employment, please keep these important points in mind:
- Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a Drug Free Workplace that maintains a professional work environment for the safety of employees and clients alike.
- A background check is required for all candidates.
- Please know that visible tattoos may need to be covered with clothing during work hours.